Community Child Care Association is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information which the organisation collects, holds and administers. Community Child Care Association is committed to satisfying all legal and ethical obligations regarding the protection of privacy and confidential information.
- CCC only collects information that is required for its legitimate functions and activities
- CCC collects information to enable the monitoring of its delivery of outcomes
- CCC only collects personal information by lawful and fair means
- CCC takes all reasonable precautions to protect individuals’ personal information
This statement communicates how Community Child Care Association manages personal information and may change from time to time to reflect technological changes, CCC's policy and feedback from members, stakeholders and the general public.
Collection of Information
Any information collected by Community Child Care Association is collected via correspondence from you or your organisation. This may be via telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Community Child Care Association will:
- Ensure that members and stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
- Use and disclose personal information for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose only with the individual’s consent;
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
- Provide members and stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.
While we do our best to protect your personal information you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
No attempt will be made by CCC to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
Use of Collected Information
Any details collected from CCC members/stakeholders are required in order to provide you with our services and/or a high level of customer/member service.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, or if you no longer want us to hold such information or communication with you, you may correct, update or delete it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card and Internet Payments
Community Child Care Association uses Eventbrite and eWay for its online credit card transactions via Eventbrite and eWay. Both organisations process online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the EventBrite and eWay gateways are secure payments.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Community Child Care Association may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Community Child Care Association does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
For any other information email email@example.com