As well as knowing that you are supporting the growth and development of not-for-profit community managed education and care services, members enjoy the following benefits:
- Information and support on community management
- Online Resources – Resource sheets, articles, tools and more
- Regular news and updates on sector issues and CCC’s activities
- Discounted rates on CCC professional support and training
- Discounted rates on CCC on-site service support visits and consultancies
- Opportunities to have your voice heard on key issues for the sector
- A 20% discount on all purchases from educational products suppliers Educational Experience
- Discounted membership with the Community Sector Industrial Relations Service through Jobs Australia
- Recognition on our website and celebrated in our publications as a member (with your permission)
- Complimentary membership of the National Peak Bodies, National Ouf of School Hours Services Australia (NOSHSA) and Australian Community Children's Services (ACCS)
- A 15% discount on all purchases from Taren Cleaning Supplies
- The opportunity to join the OSHC Victoria Sub-Committee - OSHC members driving CCC advocacy
Full membership is open to Community Owned/Not-for-profit Children’s Education and Care Providers as well as Individuals who support the provision of publicly funded, community owned, non-profit children's services in Victoria.
Associate (non-voting) membership is offered to supporters from the commercial sector, as well as other N-F-P Entities (non-childcare providers) that are passionate about children, families and communities and who agree with and support CCC’s Vision and Mission.
Join online or download the Membership Brochure below and become a member today!
Feel free to contact CCC if you have any questions on
Telephone 03 9485 3455 or
Email email@example.com for further information.