As well as knowing that you are supporting the growth and development of not-for-profit community managed education and care services, members enjoy the following benefits:
- Information and support on community management
- Online resources – resource sheets, articles, tools and more
- Regular news and updates on sector issues and CCC’s activities
- Discounted rates on CCC professional support and training
- Discounted rates on CCC on-site service support visits and consultancies
- Opportunities to have your voice heard on key issues for the sector
- A 20% discount on all purchases from educational products suppliers Educational Experience
- Non-government, N–F–P employer services may take up a discounted subscription to the Community Sector Industrial Relations Service through Jobs Australia
- CCC OSHC member services gain the benefit of a voice at a national level through CCC's alliance with NOSHSA (National Out of School Hours Services Alliance)
- CCC members make up the Victorian branch of ACCS (Australian Community Children's Services). Through this relationship with ACCS, members receive regular communication on national issues plus Australian community-owned education and care services are well represented at national forums
- A 15% discount on all purchases from Taren Cleaning Supplies
- The opportunity to join the OSHC Victoria Sub-Committee - OSHC members driving CCC advocacy
Full membership is open to Community Owned/Not-for-profit Children’s Education and Care Providers as well as Individuals who support the provision of publicly funded, community-owned, non-profit children's services in Victoria.
Associate (non-voting) membership is offered to supporters from the commercial sector, as well as other N-F-P Entities (non-childcare providers) that are passionate about children, families and communities and who agree with and support CCC’s Vision and Mission.
Join online or download the Membership Brochure below and become a member today!
Feel free to contact CCC if you have any questions on
Telephone 03 9486 3455 or
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.