As well as knowing that you are supporting the growth and development of not-for-profit community managed education and care services, members enjoy the following benefits:
- Information and support on community management
- Online Resources – Resource sheets, articles, tools and more
- Regular news and updates on sector issues and CCC’s activities
- Discounted rates on CCC professional support and training
- Discounted rates on CCC on-site service support visits and consultancies
- Opportunities to have your voice heard on key issues for the sector
- A 20% discount on all purchases from educational products suppliers Educational Experience
- Non government, N–F–P employer services may take up a discounted subscription to the Community Sector Industrial Relations Service through Jobs Australia
- CCC OSHC member services gain the benefit of a voice at a national level through CCC's alliance with NOSHSA (National Out of School Hours Services Alliance)
- CCC members make up the Victorian branch of ACCS (Australian Community Children's Services). Through this relationship with ACCS, members receive regular communication on national issues plus Australian community owned education and care services are well represnted at national forums
- A 15% discount on all purchases from Taren Cleaning Supplies
- The opportunity to join the OSHC Victoria Sub-Committee - OSHC members driving CCC advocacy
Full membership is open to Community Owned/Not-for-profit Children’s Education and Care Providers as well as Individuals who support the provision of publicly funded, community owned, non-profit children's services in Victoria.
Associate (non-voting) membership is offered to supporters from the commercial sector, as well as other N-F-P Entities (non-childcare providers) that are passionate about children, families and communities and who agree with and support CCC’s Vision and Mission.
Join online or download the Membership Brochure below and become a member today!
Feel free to contact CCC if you have any questions on
Telephone 03 9486 3455 or
Email email@example.com for further information.