‘Working Towards’ NQS? Here’s how to improve your assessment and rating experience
Want to move your rating from ‘Working Towards’ to ‘Meeting’ or ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Standards?
What does working towards NQS mean? What is ratings and assessment? What may be required of staff during an assessment and rating visit? We can answer these questions and more!
Improve your rating under ACECQA’s National Quality Framework with our Service Support and Professional Development Package. Achieve a higher overall quality rating and drive continuous improvement and consistency at your service.
- An experienced professional consultant working closely with your team
- Intensive support over a three-month period
- Mentoring, professional conversations and training
- Tools, practical strategies and expert guidance
- Prepare efficiently for your next assessment
Our flexible package can be tailored for:
- Long day care
- Family day care
- Outside school hours care services (OSHC)
Why Community Child Care?
- CCC has a proven track record for delivering quality training and professional development across the early and middle childhood sector
- Our friendly and professional consultants are experts in quality practice
- We are the peak body for community-owned, not-for-profit education and care services in Victoria
Get started today – contact us on (03) 9486 3455 or email email@example.com