Professional learning options
Community Child Care Association (CCC) recognises the need for targeted support for children’s education and care. That’s why CCC invites you to engage in professional learning that will develop your knowledge and skills, delivered at a time and place convenient for you, meeting the professional learning needs that you have identified.
CCC’s collaborative, customised learning program is suitable for all Victorian children's education and care services.
Our most popular topics include:
- Efficient Management
- Best Practice Program Planning
- Beyond the Playground – recognising the environment as the third teacher
- Cooks in the Kitchen – what the NQF means for mealtimes
- Educational Leadership
- Going the Distance – Tracking children’s learning
- Introduction to the EYLF, FSAC or VEYLDF
- Making infants learning visible through the EYLF
- Preparing for your NQF Assessment and Ratings visit
- Sustainable strategies to support socially and environmentally responsible children
- Values, Knowledge and Experience – a critical reflection matrix
So get your team together and let us tailor a training package to to suit your specific service. All you need to do is provide an uninterrupted space for the duration of the session, adult sized chairs and tables for participants, a blank wall for slide show projection (if applicable) and light refreshments.
Please call one of our consultants to discuss learning opportunities available on 03 9486 3455 or
Download the customised professional learning application form and one of our consultants will be in contact.
CCC actively and publicly supports the Australian Government’s National Quality Agenda which directly informs the professional learning opportunities we provide. Each of our professional learning sessions is based on elements of the National Quality Standard, with links to the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia, the Framework for School Age Care in Australia, and the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework.
Oct / 11
Oct / 16
Oct / 18
Oct / 26
Nov / 01
Nov / 09
Nov / 23
Nov / 29