Professional Learning Options
Why choose CCC for your professional development?
- Leading presenters with 150+ years combined experience in early and middle childhood
- Training made to fit you – we can design training to meet your service needs and quality improvement goals, and we come to you
- All training mapped against the National Quality Standard and the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- 25% discount on professional development for CCC members
Download CCC's 2019 PD catalogue now*
Register for one of our calendared workshops
CCC can come to you – Professional development tailored to your service
Train your whole team
We tailor learning sessions to meet your service needs and quality improvement goals.
In partnership with CCC, you design the training your service needs. CCC will meet you at your service.
Pick your own focus, or choose from some of our popular topics:
- Guiding behaviour
- Reportable Conduct Scheme
- Reggio Emilia approach
- Efficient management for committees
- Or any area you would like to improve…
2-hour session for up to 20 attendees starts at $990 incl. GST ($49.50 per person)
Call us to chat about how we can meet your needs
(03) 9486 3455
*Please note there is a misprint on page seven of the hard copy of the 2019 PD Catalogue. Under Be You it should read...
'Be You’s team of consultants support services and schools to promote mental health messages for families, children and educators. Be You consultants come from a diverse range of backgrounds including mental health, allied health, early childhood and education sectors'.